December 11, 2016, Beirut – Lebanon’s concierges received the prestigious international Les Clefs d’Or recognition in a pinning ceremony that took place at the Phoenicia Hotel Beirut Penthouse on December 11th. Fadi Abi Ramia of the Phoenicia Hotel was one of the concierges who received Les Clefs d’Or pins at the event. The awarding of Les Clef d’Or pins acts as recognition of a concierge’s knowledge and meeting world-class standards in attending to the needs of guests. The ceremony took place in the presence of Mr. Dimitrios Liapis, Mediterranean Zone Director of Les Clefs D’Or, who gave a speech before the formal pinning ceremony took place. The event was attended by hospitality executives and industry figures who gathered to pay tribute to this globally recognized symbol of excellence.
- Prestigious Les Clefs d'Or Pinning Ceremony at the Phoenicia Hotel Penthouse
- Successful partnershipFirst issue of Spécial Madame Figaro
- FOC Lebanon's Second Annual Gala Dinner
- The launching of Talika in Lebanon
- Nike welcomes Olympic champion Chirine NjeimJust do it. ✓
- TEACH A CHILD: an access to children's education